• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 5th ODI at The Rose Bowl

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
yes jordan. Kinda disappointed he isn't standing in the slips with no Trott. Takes some superb catches in the slips.

wiff

First Class Debutant
Thanks Prince EWS. I have Cricinfo:
"Think Hughes was beaten for pace, the bottom hand came off the handle and he knew where this was going as soon as he connnected - poor Pippy, it's been a long few months"

Pippy?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I just know that if I start watching this, Finch will get a ****ing ton. Must show restraint until he gets out.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That annoying moment when you look at Jordan's action and it reminds you of someone, but you can't remember who.

wiff

First Class Debutant
Thanks for that NUFAN (post 48), was that your Visualisation of Watson's four? Very muscular for Watson . . .

Crickinfo:
Jordan to Watson, FOUR, goes for some more chin music but Watson knows this tune and kapows a muscular pull high over midwicket and towards the boundary in the bounce

Last edited:

91Jmay

International Coach
He has bowled to many 4 balls, but Jordan looks quite promising already. Nice pace and bounce. Rankin continues to impress as well, great accuracy to go with pace and bounce.