• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 4th ODI at Cardiff

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Done nowt but piss down since I got to Cardiff yesterday evening. Looks like you may get lucky tomorrow though, looks to be merely miserable but dry.

social

What a farcical series this is turning out to be

Thank God we have an ODI series in India to look forward to :ph34r:

Should just cancel both and move on

Last edited:

Scaly piscine

Newsflash: Sun's been out for 15 minutes.

Back in again.

Locals have 'sacrificed' some ovines to the sun god for his wonderful gift. Apparently the sacrifice involved some ritual that they weren't willing to discuss, before shouting 'get off my land'.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Best of luck in the Cardiff Open Scrabble Tournament Scaly.

Last edited:

Scaly piscine

Thanks, I'm playing in the NSC semi-finals bit, I dare say I may end up on MSI's coverage at some point.

Just went over the in the afternoon, mildly pissing it down turned into torrential downpour. Glad I bought a load of cheap outdoor gear - I ended up putting some snowproof trousers on on the way back otherwise I'd have been soaked to the skin. Weather forecast seems to have improved for tomorrow - but all this lot today needs to drain away first.

wiff

First Class Debutant
Thanks, I'm playing in the NSC semi-finals bit, I dare say I may end up on MSI's coverage at some point.

Just went over the in the afternoon, mildly pissing it down turned into torrential downpour.
To be frank, I can't see this one being a proper contest. Either a washout or DL farce is on the cards. Cricket lovers everywhere are curled into a fetel position sucking their thumbs.

Hooksey

Banned
I know I've said it before, but I just wish other countries would play their cricket in summer like we do here in Australia.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
To be frank, I can't see this one being a proper contest. Either a washout or DL farce is on the cards. Cricket lovers everywhere are curled into a fetel position sucking their thumbs.
can confirm

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
What forecast are you blokes going by?? According to this there isn't a drop of rain forecast for today??

Edit:

Hows it looking in Geelong max??

Edit 2:

Who the **** is that in your Avatar mate??? Better looking than the last bloke you had.

Last edited:

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Excellent. Mrs and kids are out for the evening so will be mighty pissed if there's no cricket.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
What forecast are you blokes going by?? According to this there isn't a drop of rain forecast for today??

Edit:

Hows it looking in Geelong max??

Edit 2:

Who the **** is that in your Avatar mate??? Better looking than the last bloke you had.
WAC, the late Muammar al-Gaddafi that is, looking as badass as ever, your favourite mugshot will be back soon though. But in any case, fancy you giving lip about avatars :p

The weather has been good all day here

Scaly piscine

Sunny with good chunks of blue sky, there's a little bit of low cloud floating around but it's mostly high not-gonna-dump-rain cloud.

Scaly piscine

Hmm up to the bowlers to make this a good toss to win.

Can't say it feels like cricket weather temperature-wise, but at least there'll be a game.