• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 4th ODI at Cardiff

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
I've seen Tredwell take 3-13 today. Good to see last Sunday was just a blip and that Tricky Tredders is still going strong :ph34r:

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
I don't follow cricket like I used to but who the **** is Coulter-Nile? Don't have access to TV or streams. Decent cricketer?

91Jmay

International Coach
Early wickets key, if we lose two or three first ten then I can't see us winning. If we keep wickets in hand we should nurdle our way there about 7 down.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've seen Tredwell take 3-13 today. Good to see last Sunday was just a blip and that Tricky Tredders is still going strong :ph34r:

Same for me, and I missed Stokes bowling well, so he can remain an over-rated Durhammer hack in my eyes, good work from me:cool:

91Jmay

International Coach
Stokes bowled well apart from his first over. Decent pace, line/length and moved it enough. His batting still massive ? for me though against any kind of decent spin.