• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 4th ODI at Cardiff

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jesus, the running and communication in this knock has been abysmal. Bailey miserable at it, Graeme Wood-esque.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Well bugger me. Tredders trickin' it once more

Edit: okay so it was a runout. Yeah I'm not watching dealwithit.jpg

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Bad from Forkers Faulkner there.

NCN and Johnson are pretty decent 9 and 10s to have in our team. Would have been better if they came in with about 4 or 5 remaining not 7 but can't complain given the start.

Top_Cat

Was Bailey's fault, honestly. His call, Faulkner only went because he looked like he wanted it and trusted Bailey to have judged the run.

Howe_zat

Audio File
I suppose it makes collapses worse if your guy has already reached his designated 80-odd.

A very good knock nonetheless. Given them a good shot.

Top_Cat

haha, ah Bailey. Loves a good fence. Couple of decent knackers on the bounce, it has to be said.