• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 2nd ODI at Old Trafford

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Tbh the more I think about it, and looking at the other options, I don't really have much of a problem with him as third seamer. Would be nice to give Jordan a go, but I wouldn't put money on either him or Overton doing any better.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I guess if he stands up makes a name for himself then it was a good move. Just not sure he is good enough.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
In theory it's a pretty sick batting lineup with tremendous depth and more contrasting styles than recent times. Even Ravi at 6 looks good these days. Of course the batting will need to be very good given the bowlers on show.

Oh Finny Boyl.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cricket Australia ‏@CricketAus 51s
OUT! Watson goes first ball, trapped in front by Finn... and there's a review. AUS 1-0 #ENGvAUS

ajdude

International Coach
it would be the biggest coincidence ever for that hotspot to be the same size and location as the ball if it was off the pad

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
It doesn't look like it on the slow mo but I don't see what that can be other than an inside edge. Its a massive hotspot.