• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Only ODI - Ireland v England

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Nope, just that England aren't any good.

Australia aren't a bad side at all when they try and play games to win. Won't be at their strongest with the worlds best one day fast bowler out, but they're still a better team than England.
that's funny but I don't see any aussies at the top of the icc one day bowling rankings. Must be talking about Mckay who is at no.7.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Nope, just that England aren't any good.

Australia aren't a bad side at all when they try and play games to win. Won't be at their strongest with the worlds best one day fast bowler out, but they're still a better team than England.
I hope you're preparing to lose to do so...

Nah but you really aren't a better side than England, and we're no great shakes either. Clint McKay isn't out?

jackbyrne91

School Boy/Girl Captain
The last game this Sri Lankan umpire played was a 20/20 and he went for 48 off his 4 overs as his team conceded 237 off 20 overs.

Don't know why I posted that, just thought I would look at who he was on Cricinfo.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Johnston maybe should have come in at 7 for the powerplay. Mooney's a slow starter.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just got in, so see Bopara has taken a wicket and Stokes hasn't, clearly a better bowler:ph34r: