• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Twenty20 at The Rose Bowl, Southampton

Howe_zat

Audio File
England squad

Broad*
Bopara
Briggs
Buttler
Carberry
Dernbach
Finn
Hales
Lumb
Morgan
Rankin
Root
Tredwell
Wright

You'd expect Carberry and Briggs to miss out.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Carberry can bat three, and will IMO. No point bringing him into the squad to carry the drinks.

1. Hales
2. Lumb
3. Carberry
4. Wright
5. Morgan
6. Root/Bopara
7. Buttler
8. Tredwell
9. Finn
10. Rankin
11. Dernbach/Briggs

Bopara can play if he's fit to bowl. Briggs can play if it's a slow dry wicket.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
I saw that GEM are showing the ODI's......anyone know if they'll be showing these T20's?

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
get excited
Finally the real stuff starts.

Normally, I really wouldn't give a **** about this match or the ODIs, but TBH, I'm just hoping we can get away from twaddle about DRS, Cheating, slow play and now pissing on the pitch.

**** me, It's been tedious at times.

I honestly think none of them are that big a deal. Does anyone think it's social-networking, and yes forums that help create these ****storms over nothing. The immediacy of it all, combined with no football meant we seemed to get a lot more stupid notions being put about, by people who don't normally follow the game, which as permeated into sensible places.

Anyway, c'mon Jos, time for you to shine.

Last edited:

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
To be fair to Jade, he may not be brilliant, but he's not that terrible in T20. Rather he plays and get smacks than a test prospect plays and damages his future.