• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Predict Australia's 17 man squad for the first test in Australia

Hooksey

Banned
The risk that MJ has an off day and bowls trash is too big with the team we have. We can't afford days where he bowls fast half trackers.
Many have claimed over the years that cricket is a simple game. When Johnson bowls poorly you can usually see the difference in his delivery action - and it's usually highlighted by the TV commentators using slow motion replay after slow motion replay.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
1 nil down with a game at the WACA I'd the only time I'd ever consider him. I'd probably not at him though even given his record there. He isn't in our top 3 seamers so shouldn't get a game over them.