• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Publicly urinating England players

Teja.

Global Moderator
Yeah, I'm 100% with sledger on this.

To those who're disagreeing, would you and couple of work mates take turns to piss in the middle of an open air private work party at your boss's house for the amusement of it if you're sloshed? The point is that it's not merely a question of how okay it is to **** around when you're drunk. The more pertinent question is re: whether the people who govern the property are okay with it and Surrey Cricket isn't so that should be the end of the matter. I'm sure no-one would care is this happened in Cook's backyard party but boys can't be boys regardless of the location, IMO and it's pretty clearly out of line.

Also lol @ people bringing out the Australian conspiracies/class theories.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
:laugh: AN's post. I literally can't think of anything less working class than the English cricket team.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Some bosses deserve to have their garden pissed on. In the same way that some pitches (this one) deserve to be pissed on.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
It's something a bit odd for me because I have never come across it before. Like how adders explains it with him and his mates, and others who say that it's normal, but it's something weird for me. It would be considered the height of rudeness, or a no no situation amongst my relatives (treated as a disgusting animal). But then again, we also don't get roaring drunk, so maybe it's cultural.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
How has this thread got to three pages? If I wanted to read about a bunch of knobs I'd be in the "pick your Australian Test side" thread.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
It's ok though, because chaps in the Rugby team just like to be boys. Who could hold that against them?

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
England team has apologized. So I think it proves Sledger's point that it was something wrong to do.

uvelocity

International Coach
i use public toilets an i piss on the seat. i walk around in the summertime saying how about this heat

Bushranger

School Boy/Girl Captain
Were talking Men pissing on some Grass while having a Beer.

I know a few boys in here got pissy with me making a few Homework jokes but really were talking about celebrating in the best way I can think of.....

If piss makes Lemon trees thrive why not that **** Oval Wicket.......:laugh:

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Were talking Men pissing on some Grass while having a Beer.

I know a few boys in here got pissy with me making a few Homework jokes but really were talking about celebrating in the best way I can think of.....

If piss makes Lemon trees thrive why not that **** Oval Wicket.......:laugh:
I think the point is to piss on it before it becomes a lemon.