• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at The Gabba

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They should cut their losses on it and bring back the Zinger Pie IMO. Would offer more to the Australian fans' cricket experience this summer than any other #6 candidate.
Selecting New South Wales captain Peter Nevill at 6 would be some experience

91Jmay

International Coach
These two look ominously solid. They both play swann well which is a worry as he will have to come on soon.

the big bambino

International Captain
Looks like Johnson was picked as a media distraction to divert discussion from our real problem which is batting. Just loving the ploy to pick Bailey on odi form in India for test matches in Oz against England. While I'm trying to thread together the logic that led to that outcome I can only applaud the selection to pick him at 6, forcing Clarke to 4 so both can fail. Invers is clearly a genius.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Looks like Johnson was picked as a media distraction to divert discussion from our real problem which is batting. Just loving the ploy to pick Bailey on odi form in India for test matches in Oz against England. While I'm trying to thread together the logic that led to that outcome I can only applaud the selection to pick him at 6, forcing Clarke to 4 so both can fail. Invers is clearly a genius.
Failey at 4 and Clarke at 5 then?