• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at The Gabba

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
We've done well these last few overs to slow the scoring down. Can see one of these getting fed up with that soon enough.
Yeah, the first few overs were weird in how action packed they were. Guess it's just nerves and adrenaline. Will be all about pressure building from here.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So good to see a bloke using a bloodied and taped stick like Warner is. Dis bat be scoring, watch out Inglund.

adub

International Captain
There is good carry in this pitch but it really isn't doing all that much. A great toss to win for Australia.
Drying out into a belter. Poms will need to get Clarke early or else he will go into God mode.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Whoever puts ABC Grandstand on delay wants to watch the world burn. Not being able to sync it up with the Channel 9 feed is terrible.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm contemplating whether to read during the Lunch Break or Watch the next episode of Orange is the new black, it's definitely a conundrum, as I've already ate noodles, so don't reckon I can eat.