• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at The Gabba

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
**** I hope Dougeh gets recalled.

Harris/Siddle/Bollinger/Hilfenhaus should be the 4 that make the squad for Brisbane.

adub

International Captain
Hogan is as honest as the day is long. But I can't see him ever being in contention.

91Jmay

International Coach
Johnson is nailed on isn't he? Odd considering some posters on here were putting him about 18th in line.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I saw the two man boundary catch that came from a Johnson ball, on Sky Sports News last night. What a delivery that was from Johnson, short and wide. Cook will score off him for fun.

Riggins

International Captain
Yeah I heard someone describe that as an unlucky way to get out. Two blokes on the third man fence, getting caught at third man is not ****ing unlucky, it's **** batting.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This week's forecast is for hot weather followed by late thunderstorm each day

Pissed down Sunday & Monday night, looking same again today