• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at The Gabba

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Oh yessss Smith once again. I was going to say (but was a little scared of tasting, nice one guys) that it will be interesting to see how Root handles the pressure of batting with the tail, when he has only just started. I don't think his game is suited to it really.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Now that was a good example of DRS. Also worth nothing: the fact that a simple replay showed it was an incorrect decision. I'm really surprised that they aren't more people who take a stand that's something like "Yeah I support DRS. But if the point is to take out howlers, surely the only technology you need are replays and sound mics?"

I'm not saying that would be my stand, but it's always either no DRS or DRS with the lot.

adub

International Captain
Love how Swann was ducking as MJ was reaching the crease for his first ball.

#obvioustactic