• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at The Gabba

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm not having a pop at benchy here, despite the lack of gorillagrams in recent months, but I will admit to having a no likes policy, which calling him skiddy has got round

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good to see marc71178 liking that comment and that he is in fact still around. Thought he had left in embarrassment after he was proved so violently wrong in the foreigners thread??

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Good to see marc71178 liking that comment and that he is in fact still around. Thought he had left in embarrassment after he was proved so violently wrong in the foreigners thread??
that's cute, you're more likely to have a hissy fit and leave than anyone else here mate

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
that's cute, you're more likely to have a hissy fit and leave than anyone else here mate
What is this trash? I don't even know who you are ffs. I'm not your mate, I don't like your posting and stop replying to my posts just so I'm forced to interact with you.

Last edited:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Sigh. The more things change, the more they stay the same. Get this trash off the CC front page, what would prospective posters think?!

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Patto thinks he is a month away from bowling and is looking at being fit for Perth. Not great news. Clarke seems to be pessimistic about his back also. Just going to hope he is right. Why he played those one dayers in England needs to be questioned though.

Harris, Siddle and Bird for Brisbane if fit. Clarke missing is unthinkable. The top 6 has been bad enough with him. Faulkner can't retain his place in the event that Clarke is unfit. We will need 6 batters not an all rounder at 6.

Last edited:

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
If they felt compelled to bring in an all-rounder, I wouldn't mind seeing Ronnie Mac in the team if his form is OK

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Ronnie Mac sounds like a complete hack of a cricketer.

I'm not even judging on face value here. Just the name.

He's certainly no Sachin Baby.