• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at The Gabba

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
most importantly, there's no reason at all to believe dougeh couldn't bowl that same delivery

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Trott should study footage of Graeme Smith, who is the biggest troll in world cricket.

Obviously they bat with different hands, but like Trott Smith sucks the bowlers into bowling to his strengths (middle/leg stump) but the difference is that although Smith is susceptible to a good short ball, he gets in a good enough position most of the time to play it safely enough and although he gets across he doesn't throw himself out towards point like Trott does.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Benchy in massive "I told you so/I am right about everything" mode.

Someone needs to get him a parma for lunch so he will shush up.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Get home to find out Cook's lost form in a week and is out to Harris (again). Captain_Cook to confirm this later no doubt.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Come on lets wrap this up. Need under 300, according to Vaughan cracks are already starting to widen and I rate Lyon.
I bought a pair of Julius Marlows earlier in the week. I'll pop them in the bag tomorrow and report back on just how wide they are getting. Wouldn't be surprised if they're as wide as the ****ing Grand Canyon to be honest.