• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Series XI

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Seems unlikely much will happen to change our minds on this tomorrow so here goes

Root
Rogers
Watson (:()
Clarke
Bell
Pietersen
Haddin
Broad
Swann
Harris
Anderson

Siddle unlucky. Been more consistent than our quicks but hasn't had that defining spell.

Smith probably deserves to be in over KP but I don't like his face. Watson arguably deserves exclusion for coming to the party too late. Root questionable as well, in fact I would argue Bell is the only nailed on batting selection

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Pretty much agree with the line up. Cook v Root and Smith v Pietersen/Clarke the only things I might consider changing.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
One day to go ****, it will all change when kegga and Woakes claim an unlikely victory, to make history.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Which is why I've opened by saying that it seems unlikely anything will change tomorrow

I hope it does as it would surely mean the series hasn't ended in such a damp squib
Well do the thread tomorrow, you scouse tit-wipe.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Seems unlikely much will happen to change our minds on this tomorrow so here goes

Root
Rogers
Watson (:()
Clarke
Bell
Pietersen
Haddin
Broad
Swann
Harris
Anderson

Siddle unlucky. Been more consistent than our quicks but hasn't had that defining spell.

Smith probably deserves to be in over KP but I don't like his face. Watson arguably deserves exclusion for coming to the party too late. Root questionable as well, in fact I would argue Bell is the only nailed on batting selection
Can't really fault this. Tempted to say Smith for Watson as he came to the party a lot earlier. Would be tempted to say Siddle ahead of Anderson if he wakes up today, but it's unlikely.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cook
Rogers
Watson
KP
Bell
Smith
Haddin
the usual bowling attack

don't really like watson at 3 but I can't put Trott there.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Anderson put in the best bowling performance of the series, IMO. Same reason why I didn't have to think much about putting Clarke in there.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Think Clarke/KP at #4, perming 2/3 of Broad, Anderson and Siddle for the two seamers who aren't Harris & ditto Cook, Rogers and Root for the two opening spots are the only serious discussion points.