• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Signed Kevin Pietersen Shirt

LetsBeatCancer

Cricket Spectator
Hi There

I'm currently fundraising for cancer research in the memory of my hero, my Grandad.

I'm doing this in the way of sports memorabilia and have managed to raise an amazing amount already.

Terri Smith is fundraising for Cancer Research UK

At the moment I currently have Kevin's shirt that he wore in the last test match of this ashes where he hit 113 runs.

Kevin kindly donated this to me via his twitter for me to auction.

The bidding opened at 8am and is currently sitting at £1,000.

A picture of the shirt can be found at my just giving page up above or if you require the picture I can send via email.

To bid on the legends shirt you can get me on twitter @terriismith, facebook terrismith or email me on terri.smith16@me.com

Thank you for taking the time to look.

Terri

Last edited: