• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England's ODI side - sponsored by Cabinet96

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Napier's actually taken wickets in the YB40 as well.

I have no issue with him playing, he really ought to have worn the pyjamas at some point and we could do with a bench option for the World Cup.

91Jmay

International Coach
Yeah as long as he is recognised as a bowler, and batted no higher than 8 I have no problem with Napier playing.

Cook
Bell
Trott
Morgan
Root
Bopara/Wright (If Ravi isn't fit to bowl)
Buttler
Broad
Napier
Tredwell
Finn

Although I would prefer David Willey for Napier, just from an age POV and the old left arm thing that is fashionable at the moment.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Napier made the T20 squad for the 09 WC but didn't play. Possibly. But I may be making it up.

91Jmay

International Coach
Napier made the T20 squad for the 09 WC but didn't play. Possibly. But I may be making it up.
Yeah he did, when people were touting him as a middle order hitter who could bowl a bit because of one innings whilst they ignored every other innings he'd ever played in his life.