• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at The Oval

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Was genuinely much more impressed with the 68 at Durham than I was with the first 80 here but I think this is officially a better knock now.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Very well played. He might be a bit of a ****, but when he plays like this you can't help but enjoy watching him play. Showed a bit of courage continuing his knock after taking that bouncer on the jaw from Broad. Played Twatto.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Was genuinely much more impressed with the 68 at Durham than I was with the first 80 here but I think this is officially a better knock now.
Looking at the scorecard it looks like a great one. It's not of course, at this stage anyway.

Watson would be such a good singing for a county, would dominate so often.