• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at The Oval

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Not seen Watson this good since he destroyed Bangladesh. Bangladeshi like bowlers he is murdering as well, slow crap arm and a medium pacer.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I saw Kerrigan bowl a fair bit in this match and made comment on here about how much he reminded me of Steve O'Keefe.

Looks very much the same bowler as he did then so far. Well, leaving aside from the fact that he can't land one at the moment.

the big bambino

International Captain
Atherton drawing a pretty thin bow with his comments about Warne getting wickets in Brisbane.
You could say the 90/91 pitch was the last of its kind and Brisbane has been a dryer, truer pitch ever since. Besides if it was damp McGrath would've scattered them which he kind of admitted (and in doing so defeating his insinuation) by saying Aus' attack was all wicket

King Pietersen

International Captain
:laugh: Fantastic start from Kerrigan. First time I've seen him bowl with the red ball, not impressed thus far. Looks like a part-timer.