• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at The Oval

91Jmay

International Coach
Here to try and win every game, except when it gets close and we might lose then we time waste and cry about bad light.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
One thing I reckon they need to do with the preso is put a BBQ on with a couple of cases of grog on the field. Team managers to cook the snags.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You mean you don't like waterford crystal replica?!

I always forget quite how ridiculous it looks when they hold up ther urn.
The Waterford Crystal replica reminds me of the diamond studded Sale of the Century stick pin from Bruce and Walsh jewelers.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Btw, cannot believe GEM didn't show the presentations.......had to find a stream to see this. WTF would they have so pressing to show at 4.30am??