• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at The Oval

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Here's James "You should play test cricket in the attacking spirit I always have in my three day career" Faulkner into the attack.
Forkers was just a little nervous on test press conference debut. He did say a few times that they have every right to do what they want, I think he was just saying what most of the fans were thinking.

Ruckus

International Captain
Fmd what is it with these blokes not picking up the short ball this series? Been loads of it from both sides.
Yeah so good. A man for any wicket. My love for Harris has always been strong, but it's approached mild ***ual arousal during this series.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
At what stage can they/will they call it game over??

Wanna see the presentations but ****ed if I'm staying up till 3am for them.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
At least it looks like it's going to be entertaining for however long Prior is in there. Would expect Swann and Broad to have a go too.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just want to re-iterate the obvious; picking Faulkner is so ****.
Why?

He was last man standing amongst the bowlers and none of our proven batting failures did anything to justify selection

I'm sorry but **** Hughes and Khawaja - if they think a 30 average is good enough to warrant selection then they should move to Bangladesh

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Why?

He was last man standing amongst the bowlers and none of our proven batting failures did anything to justify selection

I'm sorry but **** Hughes and Khawaja - if they think a 30 average is good enough to warrant selection then they should move to Bangladesh
Then call another batsman into the squad ffs

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Why?

Err, there's an A side. Or anyone else currently playing in England. Or he could've not made the squad at all in a perfect world.

Last edited: