• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at The Oval

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ho ho! Ripsnorter! Thought it hit him in the head to begin with. Stepping back onto the stumps would've been a fitting end to his series.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Fmd what is it with these blokes not picking up the short ball this series? Been loads of it from both sides.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
does Warner ever throw on target when it matters?
Can only remember the one direct hit from Australia this series tbh (from Warner, actually). It's annoying since I swear we went through a period of a year or two a while back when the team, but Clarke and Ponting especially, would hit them at will.

Burgey

We all knew Harris was good but I've been so impressed by his method and his stamina this series, even on decks drier than usual in England. Fmd he's just a gun bowler.

Burgey

Here's James "You should play test cricket in the attacking spirit I always have in my three day career" Faulkner into the attack.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I'm surprised Prior even has 17 seeing as he has NEVER EVER scored against a decent bowler before

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Funny how people (certain someone in particular) likes to heavily criticise England for being stodgy, yet berates Prior at every opportunity. Apparently you really have to be Viv Richards to satisfy people.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Funny how people (certain someone in particular) likes to heavily criticise England for being stodgy, yet berates Prior at every opportunity. Apparently you really have to be Viv Richards to satisfy people.
Don't be unfair, it isn't like Prior (and Swann as well) have proven their quality over several years now in various conditions and against various good quality attacks (or line ups).