• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at The Oval

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Official 2013 Ashes CW Obsessions List

NUFAN - handedness
Maximas - footmarks
Burgey - "People's Champ"
GingerFurball - Shane Watson
Spark - Amy Pond (his obsession knows no bounds)

More to follow.
The over-riding obsession of the series of course being Smitteh

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I know you all ignored me about Katich but as a Lancs fan on our march back to Div 1 I thought I would again mention Katich. 100 off 86 balls. Seems very un-Katich like but really glad Aus didn't call him up at any point.
jackbyrne91 - Simon Katich

Seriously though, even I would've been morally opposed to selecting someone who was retired from Sheffield Shield cricket. And I think the CA by-laws would've outlawed it as well. Not that he was any chance of playing with Clarke captain anyway.