• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at The Oval

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I can't see how KP could get on top of him right now - and I don't think KP does as well, which is a pretty incredible feat
He could dance down the wicket and try and plant him into the stands. KP knows that the risk/reward balance isn't there to bother doing that.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Official 2013 Ashes CW Obsessions List

NUFAN - handedness
Maximas - footmarks
Burgey - "People's Champ"
GingerFurball - Shane Watson
Spark - Amy Pond (his obsession knows no bounds)

More to follow.

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
He could dance down the wicket and try and plant him into the stands. KP knows that the risk/reward balance isn't there to bother doing that.
Yeah that's my point. It's something the masterclass really showed - KP takes lots of risks, yes, but very well-calculated risks with a clear purpose. Deciding to whack Lyon over long-on on this deck would not be a well-calculated risk and be a bit pointless, tbh, as the man is already back.

ajdude

International Coach

NUFAN - handedness
Maximas - footmarks

More to follow.
Benchmark00 - fishing

Last edited by a moderator:

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!

NUFAN - handedness
Maximas - footmarks

More to follow.
Haha make a thread. It'll get lost otherwise.

jackbyrne91

School Boy/Girl Captain
I know you all ignored me about Katich but as a Lancs fan on our march back to Div 1 I thought I would again mention Katich. 100 off 86 balls. Seems very un-Katich like but really glad Aus didn't call him up at any point.

Spark

Global Moderator
When was the last time we saw this? Two Australian spinners bowling tight, threatening deliveries for an extended spell

edit: Keeper-killer, that

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Is it worth taking the new ball with the slowness of the pitch, the appearance of spin and the fact that these batsmen are tied down?

Uppercut ffs

Last edited: