• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at The Oval

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I hope Watto makes 399, gets out plumb lbw and then reviews it. He'd probably still get more criticism than praise for the innings.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Finn to knock the bails over at the non strikers end to bring up the 800.

(Has that rule brought in already or was it supposed to come in later this year?)
came in I think, didn't Anderson knock the bails off and get no-balled on an LBW appeal?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
99% sure it's now a no-ball rather than a dead ball.

Yep, Gooling "Steven Finn rule change" gives this as the first hit.

Apologies for the source; CBA to find a more socially acceptable publication.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Think Pews might have had sticky fingers and entered the 9 an extra time. Now if he makes 39 the rest of it is quite realistic.

I have to say, this is the least excited I've been about an Ashes Test in a while, hoping for that to change on Wednesday.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Lol Vaughan just tweeted his Aussie xi for the final test. He thinks they should bring in Hughes, wade, Faulkner and Starc for khawaja, smith, siddle and bird

dermo

International Vice-Captain
hughes will come in for usman and starc in for bird

hughes to be ****ed off for the return series imo, give maddinson or d00lan a go.

Spark

Global Moderator
not really sure why there is "no way" a man with two Test tons gets over a man with two Test fifties. i wouldn't pick wade in the top six personally, but it's hardly egregiously out of line