• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia's test side for the Ashes in Australia

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
reckon haze could be the man to extract the steep bounce these english ****s havent faced in ****ing yonks but
They face Finn, Rankin and Tremlett in the nets every time they go to training.

If Hazelwood gets picked it has to be because he's bowling really well; not because he gets bounce.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
They face Finn, Rankin and Tremlett in the nets every time they go to training.

If Hazelwood gets picked it has to be because he's bowling really well; not because he gets bounce.
the wickets in england were hardly supremely quick though

ftr I don't think haze is in our top 5 bowlers, or if he was to play do i think he will rip through england, i just think hes a better option than MJ, Hilf or Forkers

wouldn't be disappointed with Dougeh or Chadd though

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Derm0 appears to be the most cultured out of the lot of you.

I'm heading up to the sunshine state this week actually so the next beer I drink might very well be a XXXX if it is offered to me - Being cultured, I will probably chose something else.

adub

International Captain
Derm0 appears to be the most cultured out of the lot of you.

I'm heading up to the sunshine state this week actually so the next beer I drink might very well be a XXXX if it is offered to me - Being cultured, I will probably chose something else.
901682_232264523604802_2126539975_o.jpg

Lionel says go with the Jimmy Boags and definitely not the XXXX.

adub

International Captain
PEWS I grew up within sniffing distance of the Tooheys brewery on the Lidcombe Oval hill. The best beer we brew here is still Old. The Squires stuff is good to, but Boags and Coopers are top drops.

Not being a Queenslander means I can appreciate the finer things no matter where they come from.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
Have you had those puffs they sell near the entrance from that hole in wall? They're like $1.50 for half a dozen or something.

Best thing in Sydney.
was there after a waratahs game at the start of the year, deadset 100+ ****s lining up for that joint