• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at Chester-le-Street

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Such deserved reward for Bird. Bought a robot vacuum cleaner in celebration.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Yeah, it's pretty random tbh. I bat right handed because that's what most of the guys on the telly did when I started playing and I knew nothing better. I can certainly see how big cricket parents might get their kid to have a dominant top hand though.

Of course, some people just do what Mike Hussey did, and chose their stance based on what their hero did.
Lefty?

91Jmay

International Coach
I am still a Bairstow fan but good christ he looks awful early in his innings (although he only improves marginally later tbf).

dermo

International Vice-Captain
comms not giving bird enough credit here, just reward for bowling a good area all morning

lolstow looking so average

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
great session of cricket, something for everyone, disappointing for England though, needed to fill their boots after a good grind early on

91Jmay

International Coach
Everyone got in and out. Will bite us big time, still fully expect the Aussies to win a match sometime - at the moment they are on top here.