• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at Chester-le-Street

dermo

International Vice-Captain
Its very slow so batters who attack can get into strife as KP has shown. Aussies would rightly be happy with around 350 but more is a good score.
this isn't a t20 ffs it might be a bit hard to score but its hardly doing anything off the pitch England should get 400 here

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Pitch appears fairly easy to defend on but hard to attack on
Funnily enough this is exactly what Scaly says about every other venues' pitches that he decides are crap in order to give him an avenue to call for more games at Durham. It'll be interesting to see what he makes of this surface.

Tend to agree though. There's been some swing on offer today but there's been very little off the surface and it's a slow wicket.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
how does one bell something?
I assumed this was universal but now I think about it it's probably a dialectic thing. Over here it's pretty common for someone to ask someone else to "bell me", or give them a phone call. To bell is to ring basically. Think it has other meanings too though.