• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at Chester-le-Street

Ruckus

International Captain
What's that place where you get the 1kg plus schnitzel and about 10,000 fries? If you eat it all you get on the honour board. Think it's at Ryde or Hunters Hill.
I dunno but there's a 1kg steak challenge at the pyrmont bridge hotel....you get about 10000 fries too. You finish it, you don't have to pay.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
No comment on his effectiveness as a bowler but Bird's action looks as **** 'live' as in still photos.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
On the corner at The Rocks? Been there, not bad at all. I had pork belly there.

Slow going to far, I'm getting hungry..
Yeah that's the one. A good joint. Pricey, but good fun. Just next door to the Argyle too...

Burgey

Clarke disappointed at this explosive England run rate, so he's turned to Watson.

hazsa19

International Regular
I would like to see one of these two up the tempo against Watson. Can't let him bowl maidens.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yeah that's the one. A good joint. Pricey, but good fun. Just next door to the Argyle too...
Yeah been in the Argyle too. Just for a lunch, looked like it would be good at night.

Before anyway says to get on topic, the batsman name is Cook..

Good that Watto is on.

Burgey

Both of these batsmen have obviously taped their bats up to conceal the middle of them.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Does anyone else feel as though its like we are watching a tour match in preparation for a Test?

- Small stadium, untidy bowling mixed with some good bowling, cautious batsman having there first look at an International team..

Last edited: