• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at Chester-le-Street

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Where's a great, reasonably priced venue that does a mean steak in Sydney bois? I generally go for something a bit different on the menu, thinking I can just cook a steak at home and it wont be much different in taste.

BTW, glad England is batting with my LMS pick of under 280. Hope Clarke rotates the bowlers quickly too.
I'd give Kingsleys on the wharf at Woolloomooloo a go. Steak and crab house. Haven't been for a while but it's solid.

Give one of the Ribs and Rumps a go. Have found them good.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'd give Kingsleys on the wharf at Woolloomooloo a go. Steak and crab house. Haven't been for a while but it's solid.

Give one of the Ribs and Rumps a go. Have found them good.
Have invested in the Entertainment Book (full of restaurant vouchers etc) at work this year. Am going to have a crack at a 2 for 1 $60 steak just to see what they taste like, $30 is usually my limit.

Burgey

Have invested in the Entertainment Book (full of restaurant vouchers etc) at work this year. Am going to have a crack at a 2 for 1 $60 steak just to see what they taste like, $30 is usually my limit.
Value. Love it.

Burgey

Worth a visit to the Löwenbräu for a schnitzel ftr.
What's that place where you get the 1kg plus schnitzel and about 10,000 fries? If you eat it all you get on the honour board. Think it's at Ryde or Hunters Hill.