• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at Chester-le-Street

CWB304

U19 Cricketer
Bell has been quite brilliant this series and I would like to apologize to all his fans for all the rubbish I have written about him since the UAE fiasco. Clearly something was not right with him at that specific point in time. The guy has come back from a tough past 18 months and has worked on his game and on his mental approach and is now in the Damien Martyn class.....and I always rated a motivated and mentally well-disposed Martyn higher even than Ricky Ponting.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Bell has been quite brilliant this series and I would like to apologize to all his fans for all the rubbish I have written about him since the UAE fiasco. Clearly something was not right with him at that specific point in time. The guy has come back from a tough past 18 months and has worked on his game and on his mental approach and is now in the Damien Martyn class.....and I always rated a motivated and mentally well-disposed Martyn higher even than Ricky Ponting.
Yes yes yes