• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at Chester-le-Street

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah that's the only annoyingly bad dismissal so far imo. Warner and Clarke were removed by good balls, Smith was a bit unlucky, Watson...well that stopped being annoyingly bad ages ago. Usman just missed a throw down.
i suppose I should mention Rogers, which I'm gonna compare to Trott's dismissal to Lyon on the same score: Not a bad ball to get out to by any means, but on 49 I'd expect you to survive that.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If you weren't so ignorant you would know shes never been convicted of doping, drug cheating whatever you want to call it, she missed some drug tests and recieved a 1 year ban for it.
and if you weren't so pompous you'd probably realise I was joking.

Not out for me.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
The position our batsman get themselves into is so poor.

LOL is that even actually hitting the stumps? I mean after seeing the footage how much of the ball is clipping, **** all.