• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at Chester-le-Street

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Watson's too vulnerable to a reversing ball to prosper down the order. Just going to fall LBW for nowt instead of a start.

It's no surprise his first fifty in the series was the innings where England got the least amount of reverse swing they've got in months.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Don't think you can slag off Watto there, no matter how much fun it is, second one he's had reviewed that's just been grazing the stumps.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
khawaja wants shooting for his shot tbh.
Yeah that's the only annoyingly bad dismissal so far imo. Warner and Clarke were removed by good balls, Smith was a bit unlucky, Watson...well that stopped being annoyingly bad ages ago. Usman just missed a throw down.

Spark

Global Moderator
i mean this is absurd. we simply should not be collapsing like this. these ****s want shooting because this is simply not good enough in this situation.

Expressway76

U19 Vice-Captain
Watto can be excused for reviewing that. What he can't be excused for is the manner of dismissal that seems be about half of all his dismissals.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
It was a full on one day shot from Watto. Very poor.

Benchy raging at Siddle ahead of Harris. In this particular situation its not THAT bad IMO that Siddle is in now.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah that's the only annoyingly bad dismissal so far imo. Warner and Clarke were removed by good balls, Smith was a bit unlucky, Watson...well that stopped being annoyingly bad ages ago. Usman just missed a throw down.
I know he's the people's champ but I thought smiths dismissal was atrocious