• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at Chester-le-Street

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ball really spinning now, would put Smith on if I was Clarke. Swanny will like the look of things I reckon.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i believe steve smith gathered that ball at short point and went straight to his bowling mark

Riggins

International Captain
Each day seems to be an isolated instance when it comes to Broad.
you sound like those blokes trying to claim that cook winning 3 tosses in a row meant that he wasn't guaranteed to lose the next one (he lost the next one)

91Jmay

International Coach
Although they have been brilliant tons, Bell is missing that huge ton that will mean his series is a GOAT rather than just being a very good one.

Cooky Monster

U19 12th Man
So the opinion that Ian Bell never scores pressure runs, crucial runs, important runs, has surely died on its arse now.

Last edited:

91Jmay

International Coach
Good Bell there until tomorrow :) and Bresnan will face tomorrow. Good days play. England slightly ahead but 202 not a huge chase yet so quick wickets and Australia are in the game big time.