• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at Chester-le-Street

91Jmay

International Coach
Bresnan is pretty much the opposite of a dangerous tailender. Has about 3 scoring shots and basically none against spin, just got a good defensive technique normally.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
If Broad bowls as well as he did first dig then I think 230 would be enough. But I won't feel comfortable until we have 300

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
does he usually bowl well in 2 innings in a row?
Each day seems to be an isolated instance when it comes to Broad. He has followed up good first innings performances plenty of times but you can't rule out him slipping backwards again.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I really want him to do well but if a score of 28 is encouraging then you are not really talking about a test match batsman.
It was more he "looked" a Test Batsman, which is more then he's done with even higher scores in this series. I would still send him back to his county, but I think the selectors will stick. Mind you if we lose that might be different.

91Jmay

International Coach
Good ball that. He should do them more often Bird they have both been very effective so far.

Great knock, brilliant. What a player.