• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at Chester-le-Street

Riggins

International Captain
I agree. I don't know a whole lot about wicket keeping but they always seemed pretty similar technically to me; Haddin is just a naturally better catcher of the ball.
yea this. if anything wade covers a little more ground standing back to the quicks, up to the stumps his technique is horrendous though.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
surely that's for the predictive element and not the point of impact!?
It just comes up on impact because that's where it measures how far away from the stumps it is. The rules are like that because of the predictive element but it's calculated at impact so that's where it comes up on your screen.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
You know, it's been years since I've heard a commentator say that 3rd innings runs count double.

Did a memo go out to all of them telling them it wasn't true?

Swingpanzee

International Regular
Good shot from Bairstow but given his tendency to **** things up Lyon's half appeal was perfectly legit.

Goes again. Anyway this is positive stuff.