• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at Chester-le-Street

BeeGee

International Captain
Congrats to Rogers. Good debut 100 on debut.

Anything over a 50 run lead will be very significant on this pitch.

Last edited:

burr

State Vice-Captain
Ugh. Boycott's continual 'we-ing' and complaining about England even when Agnew asks him directly about Rodgers is awful. Anyway, well done Rodgers. Very pleased to see Australia fight today, and very pleased it was Watson who helped with the recovery.

Motorwada

Banned
I remember during our 0-4 whitewash in Australia in January I had read an article on CricInfo by some guy who had played only one test for Australia - the 2008 defeat in Perth to India to be exact. So while checking Roger's stats today, I saw he had debuted in that match. I checked the scorecard and saw that he was the only one who was "unfamiliar". So I searched for it and finally got the article (it was written by Rogers)

Chris Rogers on the 2008 Australia-India Perth Test | Cricinfo Magazine | ESPN Cricinfo

Last edited:

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I remember during our 0-4 whitewash in Australia in January I had read an article on CricInfo by some guy who had played only one test for Australia - the 2008 defeat in Perth to India to be exact. So while checking Roger's stats today, I saw he had debuted in that match. I checked the scorecard and saw that he was the only one who was "unfamiliar". So I searched for it and finally got the article (it was written by Rogers)

Chris Rogers on the 2008 Australia-India Perth Test | Cricinfo Magazine | ESPN Cricinfo
Love this, it's a really sweet read in hindsight.

Well deserved ton and it's been coming, I've been really impressed with him this series but things weren't quite falling for him until today.

91Jmay

International Coach
Great ton for Rogers, happy for him he is one of the few like-able blokes in that team. Need two wickets in the first 30 minutes tomorrow, Haddin in a way is more crucial than Rogers, or else Aussies will get an 80+ lead and win the game comfortably.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Great stuff from Rogers and *sigh* Watto. ^ Agree with the aboth. Haddin has such an important innings to play

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
There was a big appeal for lbw on Watson which Prior and the bowler (I think broad) were very bullish about. They thought pretty closely about reviewing it but Cook said no. On hotspot the ball actually hit the middle of the bat.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Bad light again? What about this golden summer the Poms are having? A summer without light then.