• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at Chester-le-Street

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
ffs there's three there you lazy ****s
There's been plenty of times in this partnership where, say, Smith and Clarke would've snuck an extra run, but given that it's Watto batting, I'm more than happy for them to turn down a few runs here and there and not do something stupid.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
I had a friend put a bet on that Jimmeh would take 50 wickets in the series, and he was actually confident. I lol'd

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
God this camera work. I swear if Benchy hadn't been posting about it so much I wouldn't have noticed, but it is just garbage.

Spark

Global Moderator
God this camera work. I swear if Benchy hadn't been posting about it so much I wouldn't have noticed, but it is just garbage.
Haha yeah becoming almost constant, the panicked search for the ball every time it's hit past the infield