• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at Chester-le-Street

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I really enjoy Clarke's captaincy so much more than Cooks. I just can't believe how England don't appear to ever put a fielder in a slightly unusual spot for any batsman. The only thing I can remember is the occasional leg slip, which got Clarke out.

Spark

Global Moderator
I really enjoy Clarke's captaincy so much more than Cooks. I just can't believe how England don't appear to ever put a fielder in a slightly unusual spot for any batsman. The only thing I can remember is the occasional leg slip, which got Clarke out.
There just doesn't seem to be much thought behind some of Cook's plans (ie. two slips to Broad, deep fielders etc) - he just does it because it's "standard"

Spark

Global Moderator
Actually impressed. We managed to bat out an entire session of threatening seam bowling without too much damage. Almost a novelty.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dare I say Watson seems to be showing the maker's name to those full in-duckers from Bres?
There were a couple where he started to go to his old ways which he got away with due to eye, but overall he's improved a lot in that area this innings, can really see he's working hard on it.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Been watching downstairs with the folks till now, and I have a question: Why the **** does the ball not seam on day 1, but hoop around corners the very next day???