• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

First Time visitor to EOT

Stigger

Cricket Spectator
Hello all,

I'm off to my first ever cricket match tomorrow at Old Trafford and just looking at the weather forecast, I'm a little bit worried about it raining.

Does anyone know if there are cover for the rain in the stands? Or if not are there hospitality tents that you can go and shelter in?

I'm in stand C upper.

I'm basically wondering, do I need to take a coat?

Thanks

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
I've never been to Old Trafford, but at most grounds there's at least a reasonable amount of cover, if not in the actual stands. I'd definitely take a coat or umbrella though.