• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test at Old Trafford

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I would have raised the finger immediately on that one.

Last post, I almost added 'and against a team who has no reviews left'.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Justice will only be done if Smitteh makes another 40 or so runs and England fall about 20 short in the 4th innings chase

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
The morning papers in Australia will be talking about the absolute howler for Usman, but things have without doubt favoured Australia since.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
In all seriousness England have been utterly ****ed over by DRS, and they haven't used it poorly either IMO

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Bloody hell. I get that England have used their reviews so no complaints but I dont know how you dont give that out.

Last edited: