• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test at Old Trafford

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That was sensational from Rogers. Well done him. Shame he didn't kick on, but again there's that playin across the line of full balls which has plagued a lot of our blokes lately.

Still, there's a platform been laid if the rest are good enough.

adub

International Captain
Warner starting against Swan isn't something that fills me with confidence so big partnership here.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
gosh, not only does lehmann listen to sky, he's forcing the rest of the team to do so

Biryani Pillow

U19 Vice-Captain
Haha thought that was sliding down in real time. Couldn't have looked more dead on replay though.
Actually it was an excellent piece of umpiring.

The ball turned after pitching but didn't have far too go before hitting the pad. Very good concentration and focus to judge it accurately.

Some umpires (cough Bowden cough) were very bad at that.

Well done to Rogers - good innings not in his usual style.

Last edited:

Stapel

International Regular
That was sensational from Rogers. Well done him. Shame he didn't kick on, but again there's that playin across the line of full balls which has plagued a lot of our blokes lately.

Still, there's a platform been laid if the rest are good enough.
They're not, I'm affraid.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
We have 3 batsman in our top six who average in the 20s..

Really top knock from Rogers - I have to say its actually been a surprise in all 5 dismissals so far this series.