• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test at Old Trafford

King Pietersen

International Captain
That's plumb. Good decision not to review, but really harsh on Rogers. Really deserved a century out there today. Fantastic knock.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Get the feeling he'd have reviewed instantly if it wasn't for the fact that they only have one left.

Stapel

International Regular
I used to like him too. I think he says some some great things about the failings of current cricket administration and he's someone I'd love to see have a bigger role on ICC committees, however his analysis of general play is pretty poor IMO.
When considering analysis of general play, he is indeed not there with Athers or Nasser. But poor? And not much better than Beefy? I think that's harsh on Mikey! Coem on, the only thing Beefy can do considering analysis of general play, is reading out mph or rpm. Holding is a fair bit better than that!

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Smitteh and Clarke best equipped to handle Swann, need a good partnership here, a couple of lefties trying to play across the line to Swann, Lehman should be right onto that ****

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Plumb.

Will score multiple Test centuries before his inevitably short Test career is out if he bats like that every time though.