• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test at Old Trafford

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
But Beefy, if he didn't hit it he would've reviewed it straight away without hesitation. Come on, think about it FFS.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
At least with stuff like the Broad decision umpires can make mistakes.

But you'd expect with technology that mistakes can be overturned? Can't blame UDRS, but if **** like that happens, then what's the point?

dermo

International Vice-Captain
pews cheering cause Khawaja was 1 off 18 when that happened

Last edited:

Burgey

English fans not happy about time wasting. Lolworthy after Broad at Nottingham.

Spikey

if there's one we can all agree on, it's that the english over-rate has been disgusting this morning and cook should be banned

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
In other news, Stevie Wonder's selection as third umpire is turning out well for the BCCI.

Burgey

tbf it was only a matter of time for Uzi, but FMD.
Yeah but he looked **** against Swann at Lord's too and kicked on to make 50 odd in the second dig.

Seriously though, does anyone think Dharmasena deserves to live after that?

adub

International Captain
[Have to remember that without DRS it would've been out anyway. DRS hasn't actually changed the match with a bad decision. It's just sad that it hasn't overturned one that should've been. ]

I reckon with no DRS in the ump would have given it not out. It was a stinker of a call in any situation, but when the batsman has two reviews up his sleeve I reckon as the umpire you'd be more likely to give on like that knowing that if you did get it wrong it will be soon fixed (so long as a ****ing ****** isn't 3rd umpire)

Spikey

I just want it confirmed that Dharmasena checked the no-ball cause i cant remember