• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test at Old Trafford

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Well seems Monty didn't take getting left out very well. Thought this was a piss take at first

Monty Panesar fined after Brighton incident

England's Monty Panesar has been fined for being drunk and disordely after he urinated on bouncers at a club in Brighton. The Sun reported that Panesar had been ejected from the club on the city's seafront in the early hours of Monday morning, reportedly for hassling a group of women. Panesar then climbed to the promenade and urinated on the bouncers below him. After a chase, the bouncers dragged him back to the club. A Sussex Police spokesman said: "A 31-year-old man received a fixed penalty notice for being drunk and disorderly after being seen urinating in public near the Shooshh Club in King's Road Arches, Brighton, around 4.13am on Monday." Sussex CCC have launched an investigation into the incident.
WAG

Last edited:

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
yes Monty seems to have gone off the rails a bit in the last year or so. It's been written in more than one place about his erratic behaviour.

England players smoking Ashes 2013: England players celebrate in Manchester's Australasia bar after retaining urn | Mail Online

and Warne calling England arrogant, based on Graeme Swann saying "No, not really. We will just go out and bat now on this flat Old Trafford wicket". It's like Warne has never heard Swann talk before. Most things Swann says are joked or tinged with irony. Warne such a toolgina

The Ashes: Shane Warne criticises England's conduct as smug and arrogant | Mail Online

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Have it on good authority from my Brighton clubbing source that the bouncer in question is a massive dickhead ftr.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Given my wife is Korean, she has tried to force me to wear a pair. Have managed to resist so far, although I may have a pair of jeans that sail a little close to the mark - they don't leave a lot of room for the spinnaker to billow.

Last edited: