• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test at Old Trafford

Riggins

International Captain
Yeah, actually quite a fan. Bit rude for when there's a serious injury though (Gillespie - Steve Waugh-esque, etc).
i guess in situations like that - where a guy has broken a leg or something - you could just allow a substitute straight away, but if you have an immediate substitute then the replaced fielder can't come back on for the rest of the match or something.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
that's the shot you should have played last innings ****
Didn't quite get to the pitch in the first innings though, which is why he dragged it leg sideish.

Although I guess he was half slog sweeping wasn't he? Maybe I'm talking rubbish.

Clarke WAC.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Really poor from Clarke there. Smith was the batsman showing urgency and was running to the danger end.