• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test at Old Trafford

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i was gonna make a joke about this is why you should take the ball in front of the stumps and drag it on (ala prior) but he would not had much chance of gathering that anyway

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
hilf iirc
Yeah not many others though from around the world. I'm going to call it now, Siddle is the best in the world at using the bowling crease (except for when he goes over the line).

Can't believe that almost run out and that edge which didn't carry..

hazsa19

International Regular
i was gonna make a joke about this is why you should take the ball in front of the stumps and drag it on (ala prior) but he would not had much chance of gathering that anyway
Would have been better than what he did.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
great day, well set-up match, in spite of England being out of the hunt to win. Ashes to be retained I feel though

The Battlers Prince

International Vice-Captain
Big day, best bowler for Australia didn't take any wickets, although arguable but Lyon produced at least the one opportunity that should have been a wicket. Good bowling from Siddle as well though, and very lucky

BeeGee

International Captain
I ****ing hate nightwatchmen. If England think that a bowler being sent in to protect the batsmen is a good idea then why the **** is the nightwatchman trying to play a pull shot two overs from stumps?

Ludicrous.