• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test at Old Trafford

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
What a crap decision to send him in, and what a crap dismissal. ****ing poor.

Edit, sorry thought that was jimmy for a second, getting old, need glasses.....

Last edited:

ajdude

International Coach
bit odd. although it's probably better for england that it was bresnan, in that if he reviewed it and it wasn't overturned due to lack of evidence (see: khawaja), it'd be a fair waste.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
but yeah, i suppose it's just something you want avoid risking. 2 reviews left though.....

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
He has definitely missed that one. Did the ball perhaps tough his gloves? Nah probably not.

Peter Siddle is now in equal 82nd with Umar Gul - 163 wickets.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
wow, no one can trust DRS now, you could just see he thought he hadn't hit but was worried it wouldn't get overturned

Stapel

International Regular
I reckon Bresnan didn't review because he feels the 3rd umpire is just guessing....... His bat was nowhere near the ball.....

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Genuine question - which other fast bowlers in the world today use the crease as well or as often as Siddle? I can't think of anyone really..