• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ashes Statistical Quirks and Questions

Adwin

Cricket Spectator
I remember feeling like a zombie at work for most of that series... But I couldn't have cared less. Perma-smile on my face.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I think I'm right in saying Cook score more runs last time out in Oz than he has in his other 3 Ashes series combined?

Howe_zat

Audio File
England now 13 Tests unbeaten, which equals the unbeaten run in 2004-05. Best before that was a 27-Test run in 1968-71.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
What are our fixtures after the Ashes? Do we go to the windies or have I just pulled that out of my arse?

Furball

Evil Scotsman
What are our fixtures after the Ashes? Do we go to the windies or have I just pulled that out of my arse?
Test wise, we've got 2 at home to Sri Lanka, 5 at home to India and 3 away to the West Indies after the World Cup.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not really the Ashes but -

Last week Boyd Rankin, playing for England, dismissed Ed Joyce of Ireland. In the 2007 World Cup Rankin - then playing for Ireland - dismissed Joyce who was then playing for England.
Pretty cool